The basic recipe is the same as the first try but this time, I added some pink ultramarine colouring, a bit of titanium dioxide to keep the pink delicate, and scented it with one of my favourite scents, patchouli.
I only made enough to fill four of the cavities in my Fat Daddio's daisy mold; I made a mistake in my math calculations... big surprise. I do seem to be a little math-challenged.
Even after only a few days (I made this on Sunday), these bars are already nice and hard. They're not too strongly scented and I'm really pleased with the colour. I think this is a recipe I can play with in the future.
|The first bar... I'm really looking forward to trying it in a few weeks.|
Oh I am so jealous. Soap looks awesome ( never made soap but am intrigued) and I love patchouli!ReplyDelete