In the continuing saga of the hemp soap, I tried it again this week. It lathers even better than it did last week. I'm finding it interesting trying it every week, seeing the difference from one week to the next.
This week's lather felt creamier than last week's. I wonder what it will be like next week!
I've been intending to make soap this week but, so far, it hasn't happened. I did, however, make bath bombs. I decided to try out the new mold before the grandkids and I make them for teachers next week.
These are scented with rose and ylang ylang. On the other side, I've embedded a rose bud. I had intended to add a bit of glitter but, in the end, forgot it. I'll try to remember next week because I think it will add to the overall appearance. I'll also have to remember to pick up more rose essential oil as I used up the last of what I had.
This is the first time I used a silicon mold for bath bombs. I'm a little leery about breaking them; according to what I've read online, I need to leave them for 24 hours so that's what I'll do. I'll let you know how they turn out.
Post a Comment